Watch as ‘Two and a Half Men’ star Angus T. Jones talks about his troubled past and his new found spirituality.
At around the 7:38 mark, Jones even begs people NOT to watch ‘Two and a Half Men’, calling the show, “filth”.
I cringe every time my sisters tease me about my bible totting days, calling the music they listened to “the work of the devil” among other things, I was 19.
Honestly, from the bottom of my heart I feel extremely bad for this 19yo kid, his ridiculousness (about religion) is on the world. wide. web. forever.
Jeez, I dunno. Two and a Half Men may be the one thing that makes me consider that Satan *does* exist…
- desireeciereszko said: Off his fucking rocker.
- mybeautifulmystery likes this
- mybeautifulmystery reblogged this from popeverything
- jelizabethcor reblogged this from popeverything
- fabledfforeigntongues likes this
- aliennut likes this
- jewlesthemagnificent likes this
- erinmargrethe reblogged this from ladyofleisuredc and added:
- ladyofleisuredc reblogged this from popeverything and added:
- yoursmileneverfades likes this
- caca-del-toro reblogged this from popeverything
- isisdg17 likes this
- runfrommypast likes this
- popeverything posted this