1982 - Well done, you went and got born! FYI Prince William just got born at almost exactly the same time, too, so the nurses are about to walk in and present Mum with a bottle of champagne. Any minute now…
1983 - Hey, nice dungarees. And I really like the way you’ve accessorised them with a mixing bowl as a hat.
1984 - Your family are about to take you to see E.T. The Extra Terrestrial; for God’s sake, don’t let them. Why not save yourself sixteen straight years of E.T.-related nightmares, eh? Just stage a kerfuffle outside the cinema.
1985 - Congratulations on winning the coveted role of Mary in the Lady Foster Kindergarten Christmas nativity play. A word of advice, though: maybe don’t shriek “MUM! STOP SMILING AT ME!!” from behind the manger.
I wrote this for work and for my 30th birthday on Thursday.
I’m sure certain members of my fan club will hate it and I couldn’t give a rat’s arse.
Happy 30th to the best nail model/muse in the business! Oh, and a pretty good writer, too. [winkyface]
- sexylibrary likes this
- okayjokesover likes this
- hesterswell likes this
- somewhatmeretricious likes this
- bebopalulu said: top notch!
- bebopalulu likes this
- fringecuts likes this
- justalittletaste likes this
- imathers likes this
- lisaorsomething likes this
- superky likes this
- xntrek likes this
- smartasshat likes this
- samclifford likes this
- brilliant-at-whatever likes this
- shorterexcerpts likes this
- pocketcontents likes this
- nicky36 likes this
- myrm likes this
- erinmargrethe reblogged this from clambistro
- fobay said: this is great. i don’t have enough memories about each year of life to do that.
- fobay likes this
- erinmargrethe likes this
- clambistro posted this